1. Respect everyone equally: men, women, the janitor and the chairman of the board. We are all the same.
2. Money and possessions do not buy you power. Power buys you power and that – that is inside you. Dig deep you will find it.
3. Integrity is the art of always doing the right thing when no one is looking – and it’s hard – but it will get you very far indeed in this life.
4. Never judge until you have walked a mile in someone’s shoes – if you don’t understand their plight – then go walk a mile in their shoes.
5. Women may seem intoxicating, excitingly different and sparkly – but she is just as strong as you are – and every bit as capable. Never forget that.
6. If you feel emotion you need not hide it. Showing your true feelings does not diminish your strength, it only increases it.
7. Never feel you have to prove your worth as a man to gain friends or ‘fit in’. You will look back one day and wondered why you ever wanted to be like them at all.
8. Violence is never the answer, never. Brains and communication can open far more doors than any battering ram will.
9. You may not feel precious about your own physical body or sexuality but some people do. Always, always treat those boundaries as though they are lines on a map, real and actual borders. Never cross them.
10. You will rise and you will fall in this life. Your strength is born during the falls. it’s easy to be great when all is going the right way but only the brave hearted get back up, stay determined and stay in the game… or go play a whole new game.