- Great memories are made when you let go, feel the freedom and drink in the beauty of the moment.
2. Happy memories are not dependant on the size of your swimsuit or how much cellulite you have.
3. Talking of the above, nobody ever notices yours, they are too busy worrying about their own ‘flaws’.
4. Talking of the above, who said cellulite, excess body fat, stretch marks, stray hairs, freckles and scars were flaws anyway? Maybe we should change the way we see, not the way we look.
5. When you look back on your life, none of your body hang-ups will make any sense.
6. Start seeing that sooner rather than later and you will save yourself so much regret.
7. Whatever it is you’re afraid of doing because you may look stupid, do it. You will be so glad you did.
8. NOBODY looks like a swimsuit model by the pool, not even the swimsuit models!
9. Confidence and inner acceptance glows like a furnace on acid. No spray tan, diet or hairstyle will flatter you in the same way that a happy smile will.
10. You may wince at yourself in those photographs now but one day, they will mean the absolute world to you and to the people who love you.
Don’t press delete.